Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Daughter at stop sign, hit by SA insured!!accident on Jan.

11 and still nothing. Stephen Dahl with state auto is dodging every chance he gets, keeps coming up with excuses. Need a rental for my daughter to get back and forth from school and work. First he said that the insuree had to accept liability?

( yeah i know. right!!!!) they had 30 days to accept then go on to the next stage ( of lack of help ). who knows what that is! I have to chase them down to get answers and then they pass the buck to a different dept.?

I have done what he has asked right away and sent copies of police report, emailed pics of daughters car, etc. still nothing and that was within a week of the accident. STATE AUTO has horrible CUSTOMERS SERVICE AND IT IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN AND I HAVE BEEN AROUND A WHILE !!!!!!!!!!! I am in the process of a lawsuit and if the claim does not get resolved in a timely manner then i will forge ahead with my suit!!!

My advise (((((((((((((( DO NOT USE STATE AUTO )))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!I think the next step is the BBB and report them, maybe this will help with getting something done.

Review about: State Auto Insurance Auto Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Suck.

Had an Experience with State Auto Insurance?

Comments

You are complaining about something that is almost standard in the industry.State Auto is not your insuring company they are the other driver's and are not bound by many laws to settle your claim quickly.

If you want that done without involving your own insurer, then you need to make the repairs out of your pocket and wait like many others for a settlement.It sucks, but it is the way most things work nowadays.