Product: State Auto Insurance Auto Insurance Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Our vehicle was totaled due to flooding recently. Our complaint is that our insurance company didn’t do a fair job appraising our vehicle. The cars they picked for comparison are not comparable to our vehicle. Two of them showed accident and damage in their Carfax...
1.1

State Auto Insurance - Policy premium

I’ve had your auto and homeowners insurance since 2012. My son was on my policy. When he got married, my agent insisted that they both be added to our insurance since they live with us. They both have their own vehicles and don’t drive ours!

State Auto Insurance - Ordered insurance tried to scam me

Ordered insurance on phone. Got quote and i said fine. A few days later they email me and say i have to put a tracking device on my car. I said no way. The quote didnt say this. I told them to cancel the policy b4 it starts in 2 weeks and not to send the item. They told me insurance would be 10 percent more without it and i would have to return the tracker or i would be charged 50 dollars. What a bunch of scammers. Im not wasting my time to send something back that i didnt agree to or order.
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance
#1194763

State Auto Insurance - State Auto Premium Scam

Paid my six month premium for six cars. Sold two cars before next premium payment was due. Rather than disburse refund checks at the time I sold the two cars they credited me. When next six month premium became due they applied the credit toward the same premium rate for six cars (rather than the four that were still insured). Needless to say I moved my business away from their agent and state auto.