1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

OMG!

These people are awful! If your payment is due on the 20th of the month, and you make your payment on THEIR website on the 20th of the month, you will get a notice of cancellation on the 21st. If you make your payment early, for evermore, that will be your new due date.

One time they cancelled our insurance never notified us, because of the same thing I talked about above, we kept making our payments, and found out 6 MONTHS later, through a fluk, no accidents, we were uninsured! I had to pull the payment history from our bank, and submitted it to State Auto to prove we had made the payments on time. They sent us ALL 6 months of our payments back!

If this is how they handle payments, I'm afraid to think how they would handle a claim.

Jeffrows wrote the review because of problems with payment at State Auto Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants State Auto Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by State Auto Insurance and state auto insurance auto loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I am reaching out to all those who have had to deal with this company which is dealing with people in bad faith. Strength in numbers.

They have denied liability for a crash in which their insured hit a car sitting in traffic, totaled that car, the car in front of it was totaled, and the vehicle in front of it was damaged.

In total 3 vehicles were damaged by their insured and 3 people had to be carted off to the hospital. How can this continue to go on without us banding together to put a stop to this deceptive business practice?

to Anonymous Williamsburg, Virginia, United States #1313530

THAT'S AWFUL!

We're leaving them and going to USAA, which is over 100.00 less expensive a monthat with the better coverage.

I think a mass exodus is in order.